Pulteney Football Club Vacancies
The Pulteney Football Club is always searching for people who are passionate about Australian Rules Football at all levels and want to be part of a proud and historic amateur club located in the Adelaide CBD’s South Parklands.
The Pulteney Football Club does more than just play games each weekend. It is a family oriented club who looks after and supports one another. It does its best to give back to the community when it can and one way you can ensure that this work continues, is to apply for one of the vacancies below.
Do you have coaching experience in Australian Rules Football and enjoy working in a team environment?
Has Australian Rules Football always been your passion and are you motivated to broaden your coaching experience?
The Pulteney Football Club is affiliated with the Adelaide Footy League and was originally established in 1936. The club has a successful history with our most recent premiership occurring in 2017 in Division 6 A-Grade.
In total, the club has won 16 Premierships over the years and due to a fantastic season on and off the field we have been promoted to Division 4 for 2020. Our aim is to continue fielding 3 senior men’s teams and work our way towards Division 3. In 2020 we’re also looking to form our second women’s side based on the sport’s rapid growth.
Our 5 year plan is to get back in Division 3, establish a junior development program in conjunction with Pulteney Grammar School and field at least two women’s teams. Needless to say, we are well under way to achieving these goals.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate strong football acumen and:
- Have an experienced coaching and/or playing resume.
- Strong leadership skills and an eye for developing playing lists.
- Demonstrate how they intend to strategically build and implement a game plan.
- Demonstrate the ability to bring with or recruit senior A grade level players.
- Have excellent organisational and communications skills.
- Possess the ability to work closely with the Club and Community to
develop a positive club environment.
- Demonstrate a willingness to develop and foster a culture in line with the Club’s values.
- Have, or be willing to obtain, a Level 2 Coaching Accreditation.
If you have what it takes to contribute to the success of the Pulteney Football Club then apply now!
All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia and have, or be willing to obtain, a Level 2 Coaching Accreditation. Please note we only accept online applications which should contain an up-to-date cover letter and resume. More information about the position can be downloaded here.
Applications close: Friday 11th October, 2019